[tcb] Re: 61 truck parts needed

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

I have two bulb holders and two ice pick door handles ,One has the lock out but
at least you can see if the other one works and extra peices on the other
one.Two seals not great but usable,I have the bottom part of the seal.You can
get it at T@P6.
Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"