[tcb] '60 single cab for sale in San Antonio

  • From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

One of our long time members, Bob Yard wants to sell his 1960 single cab.
He's a straight up guy and quite knowledgeable about VWs. He'll answer any
questions you have.

Allan

*****

It is 1960 with operating Safari windows, a 1776 motor with a 12 volt
conversion. The front end has been rebuilt to include the steering gear
box. It has new brakes, wheel cylinders, and master cylinder. The
reduction gear boxes have been checked and one bearing replaced and the
wheel bearing seals have been replaced. It is sitting on four new tires.
It has the usual floor board rust, etc., but it is a very nice looking
single cab. I have many additional parts that go with it. It was at
Oktoberfest last year and there are pictures at our website.

http://www.vosaclub.org/gallery-1.3.1/album36/Octofest_06_047

http://www.vosaclub.org/gallery-1.3.1/album36/Octofest_06_065

It is turquoise and white. I am asking $8500, but am open to a reasonable
offer.

Take care,

Bob Yard
3feet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx