[tcb] Re: 57 Single Cab out here somewhere

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:34:36 -0700 (PDT)

Single cabs are hard to drive and really one of the worst things VW ever
produced. I wouldn't even go see what they look like if I were you.If you will
give me the info I'll check them out for you to make sure they're ok . Hope
their in good shape for you.and hes not asking too much.good luck and we want
to see pictures.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7
October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] 57 Single Cab out here somewhere
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 19, 2010, 9:41 AM

#yiv1953394221 #yiv1578498724 p {margin:0;}

My fingers are crossed?

Last week I was out at Brazos Bend Park ( 13 miles from my house) in the Westy
and an old man comes up to me - hey do you know how to work on yourbus carbs, I
said yes (kinda). He said he had a truck like mine. A truck I said and he says,
2 of them. one for parts and one he is working on. after my 20 questions about
his truck. I came to the conclusion it was a Single Cab - he told me they were
1957's . Got them from a guy in North Dakota, used them for his farm.
I ask him - would he be interested in selling them- he said he might but he
cant get the carb working on the good one. Told him I would meet him this
weekend and see what I can do.

Stay tuned.