[tcb] Re: '56 bus

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 06:56:39 -0700 (PDT)

Off the top of my head: 1955, but I defer to our Barndoor expert, Will.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:      I couldn't get a good description of
the cargo hatch and the engine hatch. I wondered why. I have had this problem
before, they made busses with no overhang that were not barndoor? What year was
the last barndoor?