[tcb] Re: 51,52,53 and 50

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:35:09 -0500

It is a problem. Psycoblooie has always been a poll of how the group’s health
is as far as responsibilities, jobs, lack of jobs, money…  This year’s was the
smallest. Still fun, but the smallest.

I would think T@P will be the last to suffer. It and you, Paul, are the most
popular of just about any show. Steve and Sharon and the Classic as well.