[tcb] Re: 46 mm hammer wrench

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:01:49 -0700 (PDT)

Splitties are both right hand threads on both sides on the back.  Assume bays
are also.  Not so on the front.  Front axles on a splitty are left hand threads
on the drivers side.  So I guess if Chuck is bringing his that is one less
thing I've got to remember for the show.  Let me know.

But, anyone with a bus and bugs needs at least 4 things in their tool arsenal:
An air compressor, an air impact tool, a 36mm air socket, and a 46mm air socket.