[tcb] Re: 449 Days

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:48:26 +0000 (UTC)

if only I had reduction boxes...... .

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julie" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:09:15 AM
Subject: [tcb] 449 Days

It is 449 days until my Mt Shasta Snow Trip adventure! Sonne, my daughter, and
I plan on being there for the annual happening on the first weekend in February
2014! Any of you folks tough enough and crazy enough to join us in your Split
Window Bus?

I am going to drive Sonne there over Christmas vacation and park her at a
friend's then fly in for the weekend in February and then park her and then
drive her home over Spring Break.

(Well this is my plan. Of course if I am dead or near dead the plan might need
to change and also if my work situation changes and I don't work a school year
schedule the plan will need to be altered.)

Julie