[tcb] Re: $3500 piece of crap bus. Must kill Chuck.

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:07:00 -0500

Is that why you are trying to get me to T@P ?I have witnesses now so you better
take good care of me.
ole blue
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Denis Dodson
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:10 AM
  Subject: [tcb] $3500 piece of crap bus. Must kill Chuck.

  So, I'm driving North of here and I see a Splitty that has been sitting on
jackstands at a used car lot for months. I pull in and get a number of the
owner. It's a '64 Deluxe with rust in the rockers, no trim, one window missing,
no headlights, no engine, no seats, a bad collision with bent up metal over the
driver's side rear wheel. Basically a shell. I call the number. I get a guy who
says he's not the owner, he's not there right now and that it is not for sale,
but that the guy once told him he'd take $3500.

  $3500 for a rusty shell.

  I must kill Chuck and take back the Blue Bus.

10:20 AM