[tcb] Re: $3500 piece of crap bus. Must kill Chuck.

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:18:27 -0700 (PDT)

Did you not see what I posted yesterday from craigslist??

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          So, I'm driving North of here and
I see a Splitty that has been sitting on jackstands at a used car lot for
months. I pull in and get a number of the owner. It's a '64 Deluxe with rust in
the rockers, no trim, one window missing, no headlights, no engine, no seats, a
bad collision with bent up metal over the driver's side rear wheel. Basically a
shell. I call the number. I get a guy who says he's not the owner, he's not
there right now and that it is not for sale, but that the guy once told him
he'd take $3500.

  $3500 for a rusty shell.

  I must kill Chuck and take back the Blue Bus.