[tcb] Re: # 32

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:49:53 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, last year was the shitz,more people ,more money raised and more rain than
we have ever had.I turned in the t shirt design today. Wow , Main e, now that
could possably be long distance.Our daughter,her son and husband are coming
down from Brooklyn for the camp out. Can hardly wait.You know ,I been thinking
about Galveston in Oct or Nov. That would be kool.