[tcb] 27 new messages

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:28:33 -0500

This morning I checked my e-mail and found 27 new messages. All were from
Vintagebus, Buskatiers and Missouri Micros. I signed on to those so that I
could get out the word about Psycho-freakin' Billy. These people just post the
crap out of subjects like "the 356 Porsche Pulley", about getting sued by
someone after you helped hem fix their bus and it blew up, about whether a new
battery can cause dieseling, stuff like that.

I can easily see where those groups could be of great use when you have a tech
problem, although I would rather get help locally and hands on.

But there is little personality. There is nothing about why Robb's bus gets
chili by the door, or Gerald's little "Oops!" movie, or how disappointed and
upset Dan was that I couldn't find a gay bar here in Fayetteville (well, I
think I found one, but it was closed).

As little as we post, I like our discussions better. I wonder how many members
of those other groups are gay? All I know of in ours are Dan and Fred.