[tcb] Re: 23 Window Update

  • From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:24:15 -0500

James, we, in Ft Worth, will be very happy to see you and your bus at the show
next weekend. You are correct in that this indeed may be our last show at LMRA
but not nessecarilly (sp?)our last show. Hopefully not. John

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 8:18 AM

James:  I looked in my parts stash.  I have an original correct 6V flasher for
your bus in my hand.  Unfortunately I do not know if it will work or not and do
not know how to test it.  If you canno