[tcb] Re: 23 Window

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:47:41 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I don't know where it comes from but we seem to have lots of money
floating around Nac.  Pulled up beside of a brand new R8 Audi at a signal light
the other day.  One of the local doctors drives a new Lambo, friend of mine
drives a new Ferrari Califonia and he sold a 430 to buy it.  And of course that
Smith boy has all of those expensive Volkswagens that sell on BJ for $200,000.
We are just a small town awash in wealth.