[tcb] Re: 2014 Calendar

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:54:58 -0600

Hi Sammie,
Saturday Sept 27th 2014 is Volktoberfest in Downtown McKinney. Its a free
show and its part of the Octoberfest activities the city puts on.
Registration will begin at 9am, and awards will be given at 1pm. The
temperatures are nice, the schnitzels are great, and its free.

This is all very helpful Sammie, I am currently in the process of updating
our calendars on the das klub website too...want to make sure I get all the
community events. Our event should make it to the Samba today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kate