[tcb] Re: 2010 OCTO BUS PICS

  • From: ken linoski <dblcab67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:53:36 -0500

yes sammie i was there. i trailered my 67DC and as i got into socal thursday
morning i had a VERY nasty kidney stone attack. i was stranded in pain for
an hour or so prior to being able to drive. went to the ER fiday morning,
got meds, wento to OCTO sat, parked in the swap area and sold a few items.
had a fun time at the crowne on sat. afternoon afterwards but couldnt stay
for the classic on sunday due to the stone pain coming and going, struggled
home starting sunday arrived back here monday 6pm. and yes going to see the
specilist today. if it werent for the extreme discomfort i had a great time.
its 1 meet every bus person should try and make as you know. $5 gets you in
even in the swaps. 1 year the guy even let my 2 teenage boys in free. $1 hot
dogs. 50 cent donuts and coffee and nuthin but split busses as far as the
eye can see. the equivelent of a pilgramage to mecca. then back to reality