[tcb] Re: $200k VW Bus

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 14:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

Where in the hell is Humbolt County?  I probably went through it somewhere.
Seems I covered the entire wester United States in the past two weeks.  And
that reminds me, I am going to send a photo that I took of some of Bev's
handiwork.  Watch for it through Kodak.  Will send in a bit if I can find the
picture.