[tcb] Re: 2008 Bulligras...

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:38:54 -0500

Cool.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 2:35 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: 2008 Bulligras...

I have stayed at the Jamaica Beach one. The people that run it are very nice
and there is a hot tub. I'm up for either weekend.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2009, at 2:18 PM, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I do like the looks of the Jamaica Beach one. Looks like we would have to know
how many people to reserve spots.  It was just a thought to get the ball
rolling.  I would love to go to celebrate Valentine's Day at Mardi Gras with
everyone or if more people can go the second weekend then that's fine, too.
Emily
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:34:30 +0000

http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok.  I am going to bring it up, since Mardi Gras Galveston is soon approaching
.  According to the website, the dates are Feb 13-14-15
and Feb 20-21-22.

I know the state park is out this year, but there's gotta be other places that
we could meet.  Even if it is just for the Saturday parades or something.

I just wanted to see if there would be any responses.

Emily

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out. =

=