[tcb] Re: +2 buses in Austin. -2 buses in Houston.

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:21:33 -0500

Boo Hoo.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Texas Coalition of Buses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Dec 3, 2009 1:19 pm
Subject: [tcb] +2 buses in Austin. -2 buses in Houston.

I've officially accepted a position at a ERS (state agency) in Austin
exas, starting Jan. 4th.
ots to do in order to get our house on the market.  Lots and lots of
ork already done though.
ine and Amy's family still live in the Houston area so we'll be back
retty frequently.
eality hasn't set in yet, but we are both very excited to move.
010 should be an interesting year!
h, and keep this on the downlow (you know Facebook and stuff) because
'm not going to tell my current job until next Wednesday.
my isn't going to tell her job until we get a contract on the house,
hich could be a while...

=