[tcb] Re: 1st Moonlit Cruise & trip to town

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 00:23:32 -0500

Why are we leading Sarah to believe that there is going to be a special TCB
camping area?  I don't remember us camping as a group at The Classic.  Some
folks will want to be in a quieter area and other folks will want to be in a
not so quiet area.  Some will be camping with their swap stuff.  Some will have
posh digs at an RV site.  Some will be slumming it, like me.  Some will be with
their hometown gang or club.  Some will be staying in rooms that have AC and a
mint placed on their pillow every night.  Sadly, some have other obligations
and they won't be there at all.