[tcb] 1973 VW Bus - Westfalia camper guts - $1 (Sugarland, TX)

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:41:15 UT

"mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

1973 VW Bus - Westfalia camper guts
Reply to: sale-331058699@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-05-14, 10:02PM

We bought this 73 camper, put it through the art car parade with all the inside
stripped. I don't plan on keeping the "guts" for the westfalia because I'm
doing the inside completely custom. I have the sink / refrigerator (glorified
igloo cooler), the water tank holds water and the pump on the tap works great.
I have the jump seat and the stool that goes under it as well. Also, the back
seat with the cushions. All the upholstery should be washed thoroughly as it is
very dusty and dingy but not torn or stained badly (except the underside of the
rear cushion). I also have the Hammock, and all the mounting hardware and
stuff. The van only has 32K miles on it, and these parts are in really good
shape, minus some dirt and a broken handle or two which you can get real cheap.
This is ideal for someone wanting to do an all original restoration. Will send
pics to serious inquiries. Contant me for prices on everything individually or
as a set.

Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/331058699.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/iNGdyZGQsVWZ0NXav5ycAcmcp