[tcb] Re: 1967 Vw volkswagen custom fasty F/S or trade-$12000(dallastexas)

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:08:29 +0000

Nice Neil!  I like the chimney stack.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:56:18
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: 1967 Vw volkswagen custom fasty F/S or trade
 -$12000(dallastexas)

I know what ya mean...I feel obligated, I'd put it up
for sale a while back and the vanagonman (DAC bud)
expressed an interest, but we've not been able to hook
up...
I'll get some pics of it up...meanwhile, here's a pic
of our new house...we're pretty proud of it, showin'
anyone who'll look!

http://www.dallasaircoolers.com/images/files/DudesNewHome.jpg

http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=REDCARPET_hotmailtextlink3

> > > "The answer is never the answer. What's really
> > > interesting is the mystery. If you seek the
> > mystery
> > > instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking.
> > > I've never seen anybody really find the answer--
> > > they think they have, so they stop thinking. But

=== message truncated ===