[tcb] 16 gallon tank

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:00:00 -0600

So over in Lafayette I found out that I have a leak in my 10 gal. tank and since Jenn and I have been talking (great excuse) about a bigger tank since the trip up to T@P 3 I wanted to ask ya'll about the 16 gal bay tank (i think that's what Mark told me) and where it can be found and the cost of it.

Eric you have one right?

Any reason not to put a bigger tank in?

Had a good time in Lafayette and like Mark said the traffic was bad on the way home, but we made it safely and that's a good thing.

Sammy your bus looks Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Good! I was glad I saw it.

Denis, may the bus God's watch over you on your travels and I hope you meet and make lots of friends on your trip I know you found 4 with my family. Go pass a good time you!

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen