[tcb] 15 days to Psycoblooie! Who's hauling the fireworks?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:30:39 -0500

Today I am putting down 51 tons of gravel and 44 tons of topsoil  (that's what
the truck drivers said it weighed) for the Vw Bus RV park. Then I'm putting
down sod around the outside of the parking spots. Then everybody can have a few
pieces of sod for in front of their doors like a tiny yard. (How sweet).

Chuck says he needs volunteer dynamite jockeys to help him haul up the
fireworks. Dan can't help because his dog is huge and he is full of camping
gear, since he and Kat are going to Colorado after.

Duncan can carry a bunch since Cindy doesn't love us anymore and isn't coming.

15 days!