[tcb] Re: 15" Crowsfoot, 12/58 Lemmerz

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:18:28 -0400 (EDT)

Yep    1964 SC     You what they say  " use it or lose it " Kenny said I could
have it for $ 1500  & I said      OK fine  nuff said          terry

From:  theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:07:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sammie    I will be on a hunt    I will give $25 if anyone has a couple extra
crows foot wheels ..   Shirley Hall Clark is looking for some 15 " bus wheels
for her single cab ( she wants to sell it to me for $ 1500 & I am thinking
about it )     terry