[tcb] 110 more messages to read ...

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 06:43:08 -0500

I'll catch up later.

Got caught behind an accident north of Ft. Smith. Forgot to watch the little green line on the GPS a couple of times. Finally arrived back at my garage at about 4AM Tuesday morning. Slept until noon. Unloaded the Rivi and a few other items from the truck. Came to the office and spent the day figuring out what we'll need to do to move.

Now need to shower and prepare to meet a realtor about a possible new office space.

Thanks Denis for a great time.