[tcb] 100 years old

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:25:31 -0600

Today was probably the worst day of the whole trip and it wasn't that bad.
Mainly it was very wet and really windy. The new safaris leak a little, but
less than the regular windshields did, and I can see where they may not with a
little engineering. My windwings let it more water and it drips onto my foot or
makes the floor all wet.

So, ya know you think all this complaining in your head and the when it comes
out of your mouth, you realize that it's baloney. If I wanted to be comfortable
and fast, I wouldn't be in a VW bus.

Jan pointed out that Murray is 43 years old and I am 54, that totals up to 97
years, and what can you expect from something that is almost 100 years old? We
break down, we leak. Sometimes, we die.