[tcb] Re: 0-50...

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:15:48 -0600

well tomorrow i will clean, blow and lube it up and see what happens. i think the bently shows and talks about that as well. i will look and see. but if i touch it tonight i will be in the doghouse for sure. for some reason women don't like you working on cars on your anniversary, maybe in a couple more years i will learn why.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: 0-50...
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:34:56 -0600

I was going to mention about CAREFULLY removing the bezel, but I am hoping that if he cleans, blows and lubes it, it my be OK.

I know how much better I feel when I am cleaned, lubed and blown. (ba doom boom)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>