[tcb-kit] Server not accessible for some time :-(

  • From: Tomas Kubar <tomas.kubar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb-kit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 18:00:29 +0200

Hi

I am afraid I do not have any good news about the server in Karlsruhe. I have been trying to make the stored data accessible, but with no measurable success so far (while nothing has gone more wrong than it was last week, either). Another suboptimal point is that I am going on vacation until the end of next week (August 14). I will have a look at the problem today for another second.

I will give Tom Steinbrecher some basic information about the system and the problem, just in case someone would like to have a look in the meantime. Anyhow, I am going to continue with repair attempts as soon as I am back in the institute.

I cannot tell you how terribly sorry I am for this accident, to which I may perhaps have contributed with a wrong choice of installation components.
tomas