[tcb-kit] Fwd: WG: Attention

  • From: Sabine Holthoff <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb-kit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:01:00 +0200

FYI!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Wim Klopper [mailto:klopper@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Juli 2011 16:26
An: Wim Klopper
Cc: reinhart.ahlrichs@xxxxxxx; Robert Barthel; Angela Bihlmeier; Robin
Haunschild; Yachmenev; Andrey; Alexander Baldes; stephan.bernadotte@xxxxxxx;
Adam Kubas; Michael Kühn; Nils Middendorf; Konstantinos Vogiatzis; Tilmann
Bodenstein; Ericka Barnes; Karin Fink; Florian Weigend; Manuela Kuehn;
Sebastian Kleinhans; Frank Imhoff
Betreff: Attention

Dear All:

I would like to ask all of you to pay special attention to unknown persons
on our 8th floor.

Yesterday, some person looked into my office but disappeared after seeing me
;-)

Today, some other person seemed to be interested in the two laser printers
on the floor.  When I went to him to ask, he quickly ran away down the
stairs.

Please keep the doors of our two floors firmly locked overnight and in the
weekend.

Best wishes,
Wim=