[tcb-kit] A/C failure - cluster closed to new jobs

  • From: Tomas Kubar <tomas.kubar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb-kit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:21:54 +0200

Hi

The A/C unit in our cluster room is broken. Most of the computers are off now, to minimize the amount of heat produced. The server is running, but any jobs submitted will be queued and waiting. We have already arranged for the unit to be fixed, but it is hard to tell when this is done, due to the sometimes suboptimal approach of the concerned department. Please be patient.