[tbl.viu] Re: Appeal feedback

  • From: Bill Roberson <Bill.Roberson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 22:22:37 +0000

Hi Lynda and Katarina,
I agree with Kat's response.

Another way to get them to think analytically about questions, when they
complain about "fairness" and "confusion" is to ask them to re-write the
question in a way that would be more fair and a better measure of
understanding. Sometimes they'll actually improve it. At the very least, the
process might get them to reflect on what it is the question expects them to be
able to do.

Bill