[tbilisimakerspace] Re: Oxwall vs Buddypress vs phpBB (was: Re: Oxwall vs Buddypress)

  • From: Sebastian Henschel <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tbilisimakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:11:29 +0400

alrighty....

the poll is coming to a close. if you want to have a look at the
current standings, you have to look in the archive of this list to
find the details to be able to login to our shared gmail account (as
far as i have understood this poll thing, there is no other way than
that or actually voting).

anyway, there is a huge majority voting for oxwall (only 1 vote for
phpbb / buddypress). would anybody not be happy with using oxwall?
all platforms have their shortcomings, but we should choose something
that is better than this mailing-list rather sooner than later. the
decision on this platform is not forever, although we would most
likely stick with it for quite a while.

bye now,
 Sebastian

--
Sebastian Henschel
Lead Developer

Transparency International Georgia
„საერთაშორისო გამჭვირვალობა - საქართველო“
26 Rustaveli Ave.
0108 Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: (995 32) 292 14 03; 293 21 29
Fax: (995 32) 292 02 51