[tapir-development] Re: tips and suggest

  • From: Sveinbjörn Þórðarson <sveinbt@xxxxx>
  • To: tapir-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:58:55 -0000 (GMT)

I made the App Icon and Title Icon separate for a reason -- it is
perfectly imaginable that a person would want a different icon for the
application bundle and the title icon.  In any case, Mac OS X wants large
128x128 pixel icons, while the menu bar height is only 23 pixels -- so
you'll need a smaller icon.  Of course, I could always add code to
automatically scale the icon :).

I'm not sure I quite understand the second request -- Would you want this
option to assume that the selected line is the name of an application, and
as a consequence, open the application?  This I could do.  I'm not sure
what you mean by browse button, though.