[tapir-development] Re: idea

  • From: Sveinbjorn Thordarson <sveinbt@xxxxx>
  • To: tapir-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:37:47 +0000

Tapir reverts to the default menu font (i.e. Lucida Grande 13) if the configured font is unavailable on the user's computer. This is just part of Apple's APIs to do this -- if you request a font that doesn't exist, you get provided with the default system font.

On Aug 21, 2005, at 7:16 AM, Contacts wrote:

when I click on CREATE, all parameters are saved.... but not font used into the Tapir's app.
If I give my tapir's app to a friend which don't have the same police.... what will happen ?

may you add test : if font is missing, so use default font such as lucida grande...