[tapir-development] Suggestions

  • From: Contacts <contacts44@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tapir-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 22 Aug 2005 16:01:12 +0100

thank you

you are all right for icon, people are free to choose their own icon even in 23
pixels (it is smaller)

for suggestion, I give you an example :

If I want to make a tapir's app to launch calculator

I type : echo "Ma calculatrice"
I choose : "feed to program" and in the "When menu item is selected" and I add
: open /applications/calculator.app

may you simplify by :

in "When menu item is selected" : -> launch application (and browse button to
choose application)
in the Command item : automatic adding -> name of application without .app

thanks