[tapir-development] Re: Return image instead of text from a script

  • From: Sveinbjorn Thordarson <sveinbt@xxxxx>
  • To: tapir-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:19:43 +0000

I'm working on this for version 1.1 of Tapir. But I would implement it so that if a line of output matched something like:
TAPIR%%IMAGE=/path/to/image.gif%%, it would set the icon image to the icon at that path.

On Aug 9, 2005, at 8:44 PM, Gilles Pérez-Lambert wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to return an image (base64-encoded or pure binary for
example) from a script (instead of texts) and Tapir would use it as
the menu icon? It would allow some interesting uses...

Thank you for Tapir!

Gilles.

PS: the list address is tapir-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and not
tapir-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as indicated on the web site...