Tao Meeting Registration for 2013

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 14:47:35 -0800

Here's the registration link for our next meeting tomorrow, 12/30/2012,
plus most of 2013:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/206947542

Please take a moment to click on the link and go through the registration
process. It will enable you to attend the next 50 recurring weekly meetings
(50 is the maximum we can do with GoToMeeting), to December of 2013.

You'll see 10 AM to 1 PM Pacific listed as the meeting time, but as usual,
we'll start with the meeting beginning ritual at 10:30 AM Pacific, same as
before.

We hope to see you online or in person tomorrow!

- Derek & Bill