Tao Meeting - No Meeting for 8/31

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:08:15 -0700

Hello Everyone,

This is a quick reminder that we DO NOT have a meeting tomorrow due to the
long weekend. If you have received the automated notification from
GoToMeeting, you can safely ignore it.

We WILL resume our regular meeting next Sunday, September 7. Previously, we
thought the temple might schedule an activity for Mid-Autumn Festival that
day, but now we know the plan is to keep everything running normally, so we
can all plan on connecting through the internet, as usual. I'll see you
online in about a week!

- Derek