Tao Meeting - No Meeting Today

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 08:03:01 -0700

*Our Meeting*

If you have received the automated webinar notification from GoToMeeting,
you can safely ignore it. We will not be having our regular meeting this
morning as per schedule. We will resume next Sunday.

If you would like to see the list of upcoming meetings, please click on this
link <http://sites.google.com/site/taoismnet/home/meeting/schedule>.

If you have not yet registered with GoToMeeting, you can do so at
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/206947542.

I sometimes refer to my books in our discussions. If you are interested in
purchasing them, they are all available from Amazon.com. Here is the link
to my books on Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Derek-Lin/e/B001JP7SFU>.

- Derek

*How to Access the Meeting*

1. If you have not already done so, register at
<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/505749934>
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/799338230.

2. GoToMeeting will send you instructions to attend the meeting by email.
Follow those instructions.

3. That's it! Once you get into the meeting, you should be able to see and
hear everything.

You can always find more information about the Tao Meeting at
taoism.net/meeting. You can also contact Bill Bunting at
billbunting@xxxxxxxxxxx for assistance if you run into problems.

*How to Unsubscribe *
You can easily unsubscribe from this mailing list in one of two ways:

   as the subject.
   2. Visit freelists.org/list/taomeeting and follow the simple
   instructions there.