Tao Meeting Cloud Storage

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:22:13 -0700

After our meeting today, I thought about Don running out of space in his
Google Drive storage, and looked around for possible solutions. Competition
is heating up for cloud storage technology, and newcomers are trying to
take market share away from Dropbox and Google by being very aggressive
with their promotions.

For instance, Barracuda Networks (I know the company from working with
their network products in my job) is coming out with Copy.com, which is
like Dropbox but starts you off with 5 GB storage, and adds *5 GB for every
person you refer, with no maximum limit*. So, this is one way to get a lot
of cloud storage for free.

If you click on my referral link <https://copy.com?r=jjpgsa>, you start
with 10 GB instead of 5 GB. Everything else is the same. It doesn't cost
anything. You can end up with a lot of storage for yourself while also
helping to build a large space for storing our video recordings. What do
you think?

- Derek