Tao Meeting 1/27

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 23:14:25 -0800

*Our Meeting*

For our meeting tomorrow (Sunday), we will follow our regular schedule:

10:30 AM - 10:35 AM The Meeting Beginning Ritual. More information
here<http://taoism.net/ikuantao/ritual/index.htm>
.
10:35 AM - 11:00 AM Bill's Thoughts on the Tao.
11:00 AM - 11:25 AM Derek's talk on Tao-related topics.
11:25 AM - 11:30 AM Five-minute break.
11:30 AM - 12:25 PM Derek's talk on the Tao Te Ching.
12:25 PM - 12:30 PM The Meeting Ending Ritual.

The above are Pacific Time. You can always check the current time in Los
Angeles by clicking on this
link<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137>
.

If you would like to see a list of upcoming meetings, please click on this
link <http://sites.google.com/site/taoismnet/home/meeting/schedule>.

If you have already registered with GoToWebinar *this year*, it should have
already sent you reminder messages with instructions on how to attend
tomorrow's meeting. If you have not yet registered, you can do so at
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/206947542. This registration is for
all the meetings in 2013. Please note that if you registered for 2012
meetings last year, that registration won't carry over to this year, so
you'll still have to click on the registration link.

Tomorrow, we will continue our in-depth exploration into *Tao Te Ching:
Annotated & Explained*. The book is not required to follow the lecture, but
it is available from Amazon.com if you are interested:

   - Tao Te Ching: Annotated &
Explained<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594732043?ie=UTF8&tag=truetao-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1594732043>
on
   Amazon

- Derek

*How to Register for the Meeting**
*
1. If you have not already done so, register at
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/206947542.

2. GoToWebinar will provide you with instructions to attend the meeting.
Follow those instructions.

3. That's it! Once you get into the meeting, you should be able to see and
hear everything.

You can always find more information about the Tao Meeting at
taoism.net/meeting. You can also contact Bill Bunting at
billbunting@xxxxxxxxxxx for assistance if you run into problems.

*How to Access Recorded Meetings
*
I'm grateful to Don Barrett for recording each meeting and sharing the
recordings with everyone. You can find his links for online viewing and
downloading at www.taoism.net/meeting. Thank you Don!

*How to Unsubscribe
*
You can easily unsubscribe from this mailing list in one of two ways:

   as the subject.
   2. Visit freelists.org/list/taomeeting and follow the simple
   instructions there.