Tao Meeting 11/4 - remember to set your clock

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 20:23:37 -0800

*Our Meeting*

For our meeting tomorrow (Sunday), we have our regular schedule:

10:30 AM - 10:35 AM The Meeting Beginning Ritual. More information
here<http://taoism.net/ikuantao/ritual/index.htm>
.
10:35 AM - 11:00 AM Bill's Thoughts on the Tao.
11:00 AM - 11:25 AM Derek's Q&A session.
11:25 AM - 11:30 AM Five-minute break.
11:30 AM - 12:25 PM Derek's talk on the Tao Te Ching and Tao-related topics.
12:25 PM - 12:30 PM The Meeting Ending Ritual.

The above are Pacific Time. You can always check the current time in Los
Angeles by clicking on this
link<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137>.
Also, remember that Daylight Saving Time ends tonight. If you live in an
area affected by this change, you'll want to set your clocks back one hour.

If you would like to see a list of upcoming meetings, please click on this
link <http://sites.google.com/site/taoismnet/home/meeting/schedule>.

If you have already registered with GoToWebinar for this year (2012), it
should have already sent you reminder messages with instructions on how to
attend. If you have not yet registered, you can do so at
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/799338230.<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/799338230>
This
registration is good for all the meetings until the end of this year.

I am planning to do an in-depth exploration into *Tao Te Ching: Annotated &
Explained*. The book is not required to follow the lecture, but it is
available from Amazon.com if you are interested:

   - Tao Te Ching: Annotated &
Explained<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594732043?ie=UTF8&tag=truetao-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1594732043>
on
   Amazon

- Derek

*How to Access the Meeting**
*
1. If you have not already done so, register at
<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/505749934>
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/799338230. You only need to do this
once.

2. GoToWebinar will send you instructions to attend the meeting by email.
Follow those instructions.

3. That's it! Once you get into the meeting, you should be able to see and
hear everything.

You can always find more information about the Tao Meeting at
taoism.net/meeting. You can also contact Bill Bunting at
billbunting@xxxxxxxxxxx for assistance if you run into problems.

*How to Unsubscribe
*
You can easily unsubscribe from this mailing list in one of two ways:

   as the subject.
   2. Visit freelists.org/list/taomeeting and follow the simple
   instructions there.