Tao Meeting 11/1

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:14:58 -0800

*Our Meeting
*
Tomorrow (Sunday, 11/1) we will have a one-hour meeting, on account of the
seasonal Autumn Ritual at the temple. Our agenda will be simpler, as
follows:

10:30 AM - 10:35 AM The Meeting Beginning Ritual. More information in this
link <http://taoism.net/ikuantao/ritual/index.htm>.
10:35 AM - 11:25 AM Derek's continuing coverage of the Tao Te Ching.
11:25 AM - 11:30 AM The Meeting Ending Ritual.

All times above are in the Los Angeles time zone (Pacific Standard Time).
Also, please note that Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 AM Sunday, so if you
live in an area affected by this change, please remember to set your clock
back one hour before going to bed.

I hope to see you at the meeting, either online or at the temple!

- Derek

*Password
*
The password for this meeting is "*1101*" without the quotes.

When it's time to attend the meeting, you can participate with the following
steps:

   1. Click on this
link<http://www.telspanrayo.com/6931013/vmeetings/9676001/viewer.php>
   access the meeting room.
   2. Enter your name (and optionally your location) so it will appear
   correctly in the list of attendees.
   3. If prompted, enter the password provided above.
   4. That's it! You are in the meeting and will be able to see and hear
   everything.

If you are not familiar with this online meeting technology, you can find
more information at taoism.net/meeting.

*Unsubscribe
*
You can easily unsubscribe from this mailing list in one of two ways:

   as the subject.
   2. Visit freelists.org/list/taomeeting and follow the simple instructions
   there.