[tangousers] Re: Tango 1 Active Bay Disk Image

  • From: Samuel Williams <samtimwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tangousers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 20:38:33 -0500

Hey Chris, I'm in Toronto Canada.

Shipping on your account, $1500us.

S.Williams
On Nov 25, 2015 6:44 PM, "Chris Palmer" <chrispalmer3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

What do you want for it and where are you based?
On Nov 25, 2015 17:41, "Samuel Williams" <samtimwilliams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Everyone, I'm selling my 08 Tango 1. Beautiful condition! Brand new
Touch screen. Anyone interested?

S.Williams
On Nov 21, 2015 10:19 AM, "Ken Gray" <KenGray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SOS

I have a Tango 1 Active Bay serial # 001801 which I believe is the first
one made. The files on the hard disk are now corrupted after trying to
install the latest software. Is there anyone out there that has a Tango 1
Active Bay that could possibly send me a disk image? I would greatly
appreciate it. It would be great if Nico or someone at whatever remains of
SmartAv could at least post images for each unit so that if a hard disk is
corrupted you have someway of getting your system back. For what its worth,
my active bay had a disk image on it, but it was for the main controller
unit not the active bay. Now my active unit thinks its a main controller.
Since the buttons and functions are not the same, it is essentially
unusable.

Thanks

Ken