[tangousers] Tango 1 Active Bay Disk Image

  • From: Ken Gray <KenGray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tangousers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tangousers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:19:21 +0000

SOS

I have a Tango 1 Active Bay serial # 001801 which I believe is the first one
made. The files on the hard disk are now corrupted after trying to install the
latest software. Is there anyone out there that has a Tango 1 Active Bay that
could possibly send me a disk image? I would greatly appreciate it. It would be
great if Nico or someone at whatever remains of SmartAv could at least post
images for each unit so that if a hard disk is corrupted you have someway of
getting your system back. For what its worth, my active bay had a disk image on
it, but it was for the main controller unit not the active bay. Now my active
unit thinks its a main controller. Since the buttons and functions are not the
same, it is essentially unusable.

Thanks

Ken