[talks-uk] Re: zoom in the n73

  • From: "Graham Wilkins" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:24:15 +0100

I am sure Steve will answer your queries when he is available, but I believe
the short answer is that you pay for each "extra" to Talks. For the standard
price of Talks you get Talks and Eloquence.  If you want Zooms, you have to
pay for that extra.  If you want Realspeak you have to pay for that extra
too.
Graham W