[talks-uk] Re: working version of fring

  • From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:50:34 +0100

I just use IM+ and fring

-----Original Message-----
From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham Page
Sent: 18 June 2009 13:30
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: working version of fring

Hi Steve.

I never use the chat side of skype so that would not be an issue.  I
understand however that earlier versions of Fring would let you log on
skype and MSN without having to use sighted assistance.

I am really particularly interested in MSN and having the ability to
make
skype calls to other skype users, though for me this is not so
important.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page