[talks-uk] Re: windows media support on talks phones

  • From: Joseph Bentley <joe.bentley1983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:45:56 -0000

I've wondered the same thing, i think symbian phones can play wma files but
never tryed it, i use mundu radio to listen to mp3 streams and s60 internet
radio works well for mp3 streams to.
from Joe
websites such as Mikes Radio World which is I think at www.mikesradioworld.com

  This is great if the stations are in Real Audio or MP3 format, but is there a
way of playing windows media files on symbian 3rd generation phones?  Ideally I
would like to be able to stream audio of course but if not, just the ability to
play Windows Media files would be helpful.

  Regards

  Graham
  Graham Page
  Home Phone: 0207 265 9493