[talks-uk] Re: what is best, e72, e71, or e63?

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 09:12:54 +0100

Hi

Well I have a E71 and these are my personal feelings about the phone:

I love the QWERTY keyboard and other buttons.

But it had problems with the poor quality audio chip with V4 of Talks.
It's a mono phone and is targeted at the business community so not
really for high quality audio playback.

It's well constructed in a metal casing.  But a little wider than candy
bar phones.  It's very thin so isn't a comfortable phone to hold.  This
is why I'm looking at the N97 standard.

HTH

--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman