[talks-uk] Re: wayfinder

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:05:55 +0100

Husna,

Can't help with much of this, but as you don't seem to be getting many replies
to this question:

I think that the offer from Computer Room Services to which you refer in your
message was for Talks + Wayfinder.  I may be wrong about this, but its worth a
check.

Most of the rest of your questions presumably depend on the instructions in the
manual for your phone, and for the wayfinder product.  I'm wondering about
purchasing Wayfinder and I must admit that their website is so far quite
confusing.

There was an article by Stuart Foster in the RNIB's Access IT magazine towards
the end of last year in which he gave detailed coverage of his experiences with
Wayfinder, though I can't remember if there was anything in it about
installation.

Regards and sorry I can't be more help,

TimPennick